Featured Property Slideshow
- 15245 CALLAHAN Reno, NV $570,000
- 1524 STEVEN CT. Sparks, NV $170,000
- 405 Ellis Road Homewood, CA $1,775,000
- 2625 SUNNY SLOPE DR. 1 Sparks, NV $150,000
- 4115 SPOTTED EAGLE COURT Reno, NV $245,000
- 1033 RICEGRASS LN Tonopah, NV $100,000
- 1882 Cascade Ct South Lake Tahoe, CA $1,199,000
- 17890 CEDAR MOUNTAIN Reno, NV $320,000
- 792 WAGON DRIVE Gardnerville, NV $279,000
- 65 CHINCHILLA Reno, NV $900,000
- 717 Gardner St South Lake Tahoe, CA $399,000
- 2195 BEARS RANCH RD Reno, NV $419,999
- 3854 Steven Ln South Lake Tahoe, CA $435,000
- 1753 Gentian Cir South Lake Tahoe, CA $855,000
- 7480 DEVERON DR Reno, NV $259,900
- 720 WILLBUCK RD Reno, NV $222,000
- 3111 CONTE DR Carson City, NV $530,000
- 2069 12th St South Lake Tahoe, CA $249,000
- 2718 RANDOLPH Reno, NV $280,000
- 929 Northwood BOULEVARD 40 Incline Village, NV $808,000
Curious about what your home is worthSubscribe to alerts about your home value and neighborhood housing activity
Keeping Current Matters
2 Ways to Get the Most Money from The Sale of Your Home
Every homeowner wants to make sure they maximize their financial reward when selling their home. But how do you guarantee that you receive the maximum value for your house? Here are two keys to ensure that you get the highest price possible. 1. Price it a LITTLE LOWÂ This may seem counterintuitive, but letâ€™s look […]
Tue, 20 Feb 2018
Top 5 Reasons to Hire a Real Estate Professional When Buying or Selling!
Whether you are buying orÂ selling a home it can be quite the adventure, which is why you need an experienced real estate professional to guide you on the path to achieving your ultimate goal. But in this world of instant gratification and internet searches, many sellers think that they can â€˜For Sale by Ownerâ€™ orÂ â€˜FSBO.â€™ […]
Mon, 19 Feb 2018
Should I Wait Until Next Year to Buy? Or Buy Now? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Cost of Waiting to Buy is defined as the additional funds it would take to buy a home if prices & interest rates were to increase over a period of time.
- Freddie Mac predicts interest rates to rise to 5.1% by 2019.
- CoreLogic predicts home prices to appreciate by 4.3% over the next 12 months.
- If you are ready and willing to buy your dream home, find out if you are able to!
Fri, 16 Feb 2018
Calm Down! The Real Estate Market is NOT Falling Apart
There has been tremendous volatility in certain markets over the last few weeks (for example, the stock and currency markets). When this happens, some tend to lump all of their investments together and create an almost â€˜Armageddonâ€™ scenario where everything loses value quickly and dramatically. Real estate is an investment that can get caught up […]
Thu, 15 Feb 2018
Which Comes Firstâ€¦ Marriage or Mortgage?
According to theÂ National Association of REALTORSÂ most recentÂ Profile of Home Buyers & Sellers,Â married couples once again dominated the first-time homebuyer statistics in 2017 at 57% of all buyers. It is no surprise that having two incomes to save for down payments and contribute to monthly housing costs makes buying a home more attainable. But, many couples […]
Wed, 14 Feb 2018
Feed provided by